Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

What a fun weekend!?! Here's a recap...ha

Friday
Had dinner at one of our favorite local places, The Grub Co., after a long day of work at the salon! I spray tanned my first people ever and can't wait to do more! (Sara bought a spray tan system for the salon and I'm the person who researched it and will mostly be doing all the spray tans.)

Saturday
Jenna went with me to the salon early Saturday morning, where we met Jaime. I spray tanned both of them and then Jaime had the chance to practice by spraying me. It looked really great and has stayed pretty well! I think it'll get better as we get more practice, which I'm sure I'll get plenty of this week as I spray all the girls who work at the salon. haha I then had to go to work at the golf course for 7 hours. When I got home, mom and Jen were waiting on me to have dinner...meatloaf, homemade mac'n'cheese and mashed potatoes! yummy!!

Sunday
Talk about a busy day...we had a big scramble at the golf course, so I worked from 7am-1pm. After work, I came home to change my clothes and the family piled into my car to head to the Shelbyville area to go to the Robertson's cookout. We got there about 3pm and had the opportunity to see our good friends! It was my first time meeting Rajean and Doug's little boy, Dallas...he is such a cutie! Momma and Poppa R are always very welcoming and it was fantastic to see them, Katie and Lisa! We enjoyed the pork chops Jim grilled and then had a seat at the PSO table with Joey Martin and his mom, as well as Matt Morris' parents. It was a really nice day, shared with friends and family under the shade of the trees! We made our way home several hours later and I was so tired, I kept falling asleep a little after 9pm...so needless to say, I finally went to bed around 10pm!





Monday
I woke up quite refreshed today after 10 hours of sleep! haha I guess I really needed it! :p Today is Mom's birthday, so Jenna and I treated her to breakfast at Crossroads this morning. I had to work from noon until closing time at the golf course. Mom and Toby took a nice long nap this afternoon, which I have proof of thanks to Jen sending me a picture via text! ha Tonight the family brought me dinner to the course and Toby got to tag along. He was having a blast running around to sniff everything. We were so proud of him because he went to potty outside in the grass for his first time ever!! He looked so cute in his new Colts bandanna that mamaw bought him at the State Fair.


I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com