Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I feel like it's been awhile since I blogged...and the truth is...I have nothing to say! haha It's been a pretty boring week around here. I feel like all I get done anymore is working at the golf course (cleaning/training) and attending meetings (Mary Kay and Golf League). I can't believe that this upcoming weekend is EASTER! Holy smokes! Where has the time gone? March has been a blur. I guess that's a good thing. It means I was busy. Looking back it doesn't feel like I accomplished much, but I suppose I did.

Hope you are all enjoying the rainy day at home! Mom and I had breakfast at the Napoleon Firemen's Breakfast...yum...pancakes, sausage, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and of course some orange juice! ha It's pretty much the place to be when it's going on. ;) Gotta love small towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com