Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five Question Friday - 3/18/11

TGIF!! I don't know about you...but this week has been forever long & incredibly hectic!?! Yowza! I'm so ready for the weekend. Normally I enjoy a short 4 hour work day on Friday, but today I will be working a full 9 hour day due to a safety/quality audit at work. Yay me. *sarcasm* The silver lining is that I'll actually have overtime hours & some extra cash in my paycheck. :)

Okay, so on to the questions!

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, I have never testified in court. When my parents were going through their divorce we were going to have a meeting with the judge, but it never came to fruition (although I was sitting at the court house waiting to talk to the judge!).

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Seeing as how I've never been married...that would be a big 'ol NEGATIVE. haha But if that day ever comes, I am definitely the "save it" type and it will be cleaned, boxed, and stored for eternity!

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
When I'm stressed, I like to go to Indy (to visit my sis) or Lexington (to see my cousin). When I'm sad, I just like to sit at home on the couch with my puppy and watch tv. And of course when I'm happy...I just like to go out and see the world! :) And a drive in my car with the windows down, radio blasting & sunshine warming the world will cure any of those moods. Ahhhh. That makes me smile just thinking about it!

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I can honestly say I never slept with my parents and no, my kids will most certainly not sleep in my bed! ha There is nothing appealing about a kid laying sideways between you and your spouse in bed. :p (I've heard a few stories from friends who are parents!)

5. Do you watch late night TV?
I am typically NOT a night owl. I love mornings and since I have to be at work by 7am, I just can't make it late into the night. Sad, huh? haha I used to love all night sleepovers with friends, but I am not cut out for it these days. If I do stay up late (like I did while visiting my cousin the other weekend), I have a rough time getting up at a decent hour. The only thing worth watching late at night is COPS or Las Vegas Jailhouse....haha...yes, I LOVE those shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com