Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

5QF - 11/11

We all know it's a special day - 11/11/11! Hope you're taking the time today to thank all those serving for our country! I know I am thankful for my grandfathers who served (and luckily came home to build the life I now know), for my cousin who is currently serving, and for all my friends/high school classmates who are serving and have served (some of whom gave the ultimate price for our freedom). Blessed to have such outstanding people in my life!

On a note, I have not had made time to exercise this week. I am happy to say that I've maintained my weight yet another week, but also frustrated that I am not losing anything! It's been way too long since I've successfully lost any significant amount of weight. Not sure how I'm going to get over this plateau, but I've got to figure it out...and SOON!

And now it's time for a little 5QF fun! Join us! :)





- - -

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?

I would probably say Christmas gifts! haha Technically the gift hasn't completely been paid for yet, but it's 13 days away and the money is sitting in my bank account waiting to be spent! :p I am taking my mom and sis on an expenses-paid trip to San Antonio for Thanksgiving. Flights have been paid for, hotel room is booked and money is there to pay for it, and there is money saved for food and souvenirs! Ready for this trip...especially since it flurried that icky white stuff snow last night.


2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?

I would probably have to say Paula Deen. I mean, how does butter not make it betta? haha ;) I have had a meal at her restaurant, Lady and Sons, but I think she would be fun to hang out with!


3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?

Depends who it is that "pops" in, but usually they get the real deal. ha Who has time to throw things in a closet where you may or may not hide things? If it's someone who doesn't know me all that well, or I'm trying to impress, then I will try to tidy up a bit or just close off the room I don't want them to see!


4. Who is your oldest living family member?

If we're talking immediate family, then it would be my Grandma M. She's the only living grandparent I have and she's healthier than most half her age! She also does not know the meaning of the word relaxation. If we're talking all family members, it would probably be one of my great aunts or uncles. Some of them are in their 80's. I don't think we have anyone older than that in our family.


5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (i.e. cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?

My favorite DQ treat is without a doubt the Midnight Truffle blizzard. MMMMMMMMM Just thinking about that is making me want one and of course, our DQ is already closed for the season. :( Darn it. I'm not one for much on combo drinks, but I do love the Sonic slushies. Yum! My favorite is plain ol' strawberry. Boring, I know. haha

1 comment:

  1. San Antonio is such a cool town. You'll have an awesome time on the Riverwalk. So many great places to eat and drink along there. I've been a couple times, but still haven't done the boat tour. It is on my list!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com