Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seriously?

The past 2 days have been the kind of days where you just get on your knees and pray for things to get better!

Not only has the weather been absolutely crappy...anything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Yesterday I can't tell you how many times I cried over stupid stuff just because I couldn't take it! I was a mess last night!! ugh!

*My cell phone bit the dust when I tried to download the updated software.
*I was getting better from my sickness last week when all of a sudden my body decided to break down some more...EARACHE! (for anyone who knows how much trouble I had as a kid with my ears, this totally sucks...)

That's just a few of the highlights from my last few days. I've been dizzy/light-headed all day, so now I'm laying on the couch trying to enjoy American Idol and I can't even do that! argh!

Okay...enough of the gripe session.

Later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com