Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dawning of a New Era

Well it seems that it is time for another new adventure via the tech world! I have many friends who have ventured into the blogging world so I suppose it is my turn as well...not that I have much to write worth reading (no marriage or baby as the rest of my friends), but I do have a new puppy and I think that is as much reason to blog as any! haha

I am addicted to the internet (as my family knows). I can't help myself...it has allowed me to stay in touch with friends and family no matter where I've roamed or what I'm doing...Facebook, Myspace and now Blogger.

This short little intro blog will have to suffice as it is American Idol night and I have much to learn on here before the real fun can begin! Stay tuned for more craziness! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com