Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Indecisiveness

I had an epiphany today on my way home from breakfast! It's not so much that I don't know what I want to do concerning work and living location...it's that others can't make up their minds!! ha People are wishy-washy about what they expect for job forecasts, start/stop dates, dollar amounts... It is so frustrating! I know I should just "go with the flow" but those who know me, know that isn't me! haha I'm an organizer, planner, list maker. I don't do uncertainty well and that seems to be what the world is shoving down my throat at the minute. I pretty well have my mind made up about what I'm doing, but until I get a definite answer from all the "unknowns" I will just have to keep it as under control as I can.

Sorry for the vent session...not much irks me other than indecisive behavior and procrastination! ha

Hope everyone has a blessed Palm Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com