Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Overkill

Yay for rain and wintry weather! haha Okay, not really...but I have a good reason for saying that...I had the weekend off because of the cooler temps! The golf course closed this weekend because it was too wet to golf. I was going to runaway to Lexington for the weekend to see my cousin, Zach, but decided I better stay put since I haven't been paid for my 2 weeks at the course yet! My other cousin, Monica, called Saturday morning and asked if I wanted to go out for lunch...so I happily agreed! We went to Greensburg and had a fantastic lunch at El Reparo! We all love that place! haha Yum!! We stuffed ourselves silly and then headed home. Mom was craving ribs from The Grub Co. so Monica met up with us in Osgood for dinner around 7:30 last night. It was surprisingly quiet there, but the food and company were great! Monica got to enjoy her girls only day while her husband Jason watched their son, Ethan. (he's such a cutie!)

Today, I'm being a bum...doing laundry, taking it easy, and working on stuff for the Queen pageant. I have eaten way too much this weekend, but boy was it good! haha

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com