Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Laughter with Your Family is a Cure All

Tonight, I invited my Uncle Kevin's family to join us for dinner at our favorite Friday night hang-out, The Osgood Grub Co. It was really my treat for Sara & Andy (National Boss' Day was yesterday) because they were really great to work for at the salon! Plus, what better way to spend time with your family?!?


We had an evening filled with laughter...as we always do! It was a great way to start what is looking to be a fun weekend! Jenna is home for the weekend and Toby is quite happy to have his "Aunt Ninny" to bug for awhile! hahaha Below are a few pics from the evening...ENJOY!



holding baby Callie for the 1st time!


with the 2 cutest kids in the world (yes, I'm biased!) - my lil cousins, Ethan & Callie


Ethan & his mamaw (my Aunt Roni)


the wine racks Uncle Kevin made us!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. And...you are right...laughter is a cure all. I hope you have a great weekend.

    BTW...love the new background!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com