Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Case of the Winter Blah's

Ugh...I am experiencing a major case of the winter blah's! I am in need of some sunshine! My vitamin D count must be low...not that it would be any surprise considering how cold it has been and how little of the sun we see these days!?!

I think I'm gonna have to go bake in a tanning bed for a few hours this week and get my sunny personality restored! haha It is a proven fact that people who get small doses of sunshine (which your body turns into vitamin D) every day are happier and healthier. And for this girl who is experiencing the winter doldrums...it's time for some sun! :p

On another note...it's been a quiet weekend. I did manage to get quite a bit of cleaning done. Toby even got a trim with his weekly bath. It's amazing how much hair I can buzz off him and he still looks like a woolly little fella! ha

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com