Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Argh...back at it!

I've been home from my 6 day trip to Indy for about 2 hours now...and the work is piling up quickly!! :p

I made it home, unpacked my vehicle, and played with my lil Tobers for awhile! Apparently he has been missing me (or so mom tells me). I was pretty excited to see him too because while I was in Indy I FINALLY found the squeaky bones he likes...and bought all 3 the store had! haha He has been without a squeaker toy for awhile now, but every since I cut the tags off it and dropped it on the floor, he hasn't been without it! He's so funny. I'll download the pictures I tried to take of him playing with it a little later and post them in another entry.

I still have to unpack everything...it is currently looking like a war zone on my bed and desk! ugh!

I made a phone call to Jesse and boy oh boy did we pile on the work for me! Note to self: should have enjoyed my last day of freedom for the next 8-9 months instead of being a good employee! haha So here in a few minutes I need to get started on some plans and then I gotta go clean the clubhouse the next few days! Fun, fun! :p

On a side note, I really don't have any pictures from the remainder of my Indy trip. Jen and I had lots of fun just hanging out together. We even spent Sunday evening with her friend, Fei-Fei. That girl cracks me up! haha :) Jenna did introduce me to 2 unbelievably sinful bakeries in the area...let's say its a good thing I don't live in the area because I'd probably be a real porker (even more so than now) if I did! ha Funny thing is...I'm not really a "sweets" person!!

If you are ever in Indy, you have to go to 62nd & Allisonville to get some goodies from Taylor's Bakery. Everything is good...we've tried several things...so just give it a go! ha If you are in Carmel on S. Rangeline Rd near the Arts District, you HAVE to go get a cupcake (or 2 or 3!) from Holy Cow, Cupcakes! I really waited until today to come back home because today was the first day that the cupcake place was open again after the owners were gone on a trip...and let me tell you, they are SO scrumptious!! YUM!

And last but not least, a friend of mine from Pittsburgh was in town on a business trip this week, but unfortunately our plans didn't go so well and I didn't get to see him. Not gonna lie...I was bummed 2 days in a row about cancelled plans, but the silver lining was that Jenna and I had dinner at Don Pablo's last night and I learned another short cut through Indy/Castleton that I used again today! It's great! haha

Hope everyone else is having a great week! Happy Hump Day! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com