Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday...to ME!

So today is my 27th birthday! I tried to sleep until 8am, but per usual Toby just wasn't having it. I only walked a mile because it looked like rain, but of course managed to go tanning for some "me" time! haha Then I procrastinated the rest of the morning (which most people will tell you is NOT in my personality)...finally managed to get showered and ready for the day. My good friend, Jessica Geisler, met me and we went to Wolf Theatres in Greensburg to watch The Ugly Truth. It was such a good movie!! :) It's definitely not one to take younger audiences to, but as Jessica and I like to vent to each other about our boy troubles, so it was the perfect movie for us. haha If only real life happened like that....girl meets boy, boy falls in love with girl, they kiss and live happily ever after. hmmm Riiiiiiiight. ha After the movie, mom came up to meet us. We had a yummy dinner at El Reparo. I even got CARDED when I ordered my drink. What the heck! haha


All in all, it's been a good day. I bought an electronic scale today FINALLY. I was quite happy to see that I've lost about 10-15 pounds since my last doctor appointment in May!! :) WOOHOO! I even wore my new jeans today...which are a size smaller than I've worn for the past year. :) :) :)

I do believe that my 27th year is going to be the best so far....
-family vacation to Wisconsin Dells in August
-girl's weekend (late birthday gift) to New York City in September
-my big trip to Australia, New Zealand, and China in November and December
-getting healthy and losing weight!

I've been so negative lately, but honestly I have much to be thankful for! There are things about my life I'd love to change, but most of those things are out of my control...so I'll continue to be grateful for what I have and do what I can to improve the things that are within my control.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes today! (Thank you Rajean for the card! I do love a little bit of snail mail!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com