Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Almost Packed & Ready to Go!

The trip meter is down to 3 days!! Where has all the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was talking to Karissa about making the trip...it was March then. ha

Monday I have lots of last minute errands to run - hair cut, tanning, nail fill, laundry, helping at the office one last time until I get back. Tuesday morning I'll finish packing and then when mom gets home from work at lunch, we're going to head to Indy. I have several errands in the Castleton area. When Jenna gets off work, we're all going to go out to eat together...since we won't all be together again until Christmas! Then mom will head home with my vehicle and I'll spend the night at Jen's...she's dropping me off at the airport on Wednesday morning. Wow! Then my journey will begin!! :)

For now I'll leave you with the first of what I imagine will be HUNDREDS, possible THOUSANDS of pictures...here's my buddy, Stanley, sitting with my luggage.


*Most of you probably know the story about Flat Stanley. I'm helping out Rajean's friend, Missy's, 2nd grade class by taking Stanley with me as I trek around the world! I helped Stanley pick out his outfit since my original travel partner had a laminator accident in IL (where Missy teaches)...I think he's rockin' his "Tiger Woods golf attire!" hahaha

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com