Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunny Easter

The Easter Bunny didn't visit our house this year....but at least he brought some sunshine with him when he visited the local community! ha

I unfortunately had to work at the golf course today. It's not much fun working 8 hours on a holiday. Bah humbug!

The weather has been gorgeous recently...and I've been taking advantage of it. Since I'm stuck at the golf course 8-10 hours a day, I've been walking while there. Mind you I can't go far (gotta stay within phone ringing distance and clubhouse), but I drove the length of our driveway (from clubhouse to parking lot) and it's one tenth of a mile. So I walk 5 laps at a time and get in 1 mile! Woohoo! My goal is to walk at least 2 miles every day, but I've been walking 4 miles a day. :) I've also cut back to only one Coca Cola a day. Trying to eat healthier again. Got a new determination to lose weight!

The only exciting moment of the weekend was that I took Jenna to get her tattoo. We had a scary moment not too far into the process when she lost focus and somewhat passed out. Her whole body went rigid, her chin locked to her chest, and she started trembling! It took her a minute to come around...I kept repeating her name and trying to wake her. All of a sudden she popped out of that trance and said "What?" Needless to say, we were all a little freaked out! (she's done the passing out thing one other time in her life) She went outside to get some air and felt much better, so Joost continued. She had to go outside one more time to cool down (she felt it coming on that time and prevented any incident), but she's quite happy with the finished product!


To explain her tattoo: the colors of the music notes are the same as mine! :) And anyone who knows her knows how much music rules her life. The "We are Family" song is her ringtone on her phone for mom and I, plus it's a long standing joke with her and mom. It's SOOOOOO her. She has it on her left inside arm.

Happy Easter peeps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com