Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

5QF - 4/22

I can't believe it's the end of April and Easter is finally here!

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend! :)

- - -

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

I hate to say it, but I don't really have a favorite Easter tradition. *gasp!* ha We keep things pretty low key at Easter and although have grown up with big celebrations and egg hunts, as we've gotten older, we're lucky to even have a "nicer" meal to celebrate. There are no longer any babies or little ones (well, not in our immediate family) to necessitate the frills, so I guess just spending time together is a tradition!

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

I'm a shower gal. I cannot get comfortable in a bath tub. How do you people do it?!? haha Wash away the ick, don't soak in it. :p

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

Yes, I can. I prefer not to if it can be avoided. It's much easier in my sporty little car than it was in the SUV. The last time I parallel parked was probably a month or so ago.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Geesh! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had to pull out my handy little WW Points Calculator app on my phone today to stop myself from buying my favorite Easter candy while in the line at Wal-Mart. :( Needless to say, 5 points for ONE Reese's peanut butter egg just didn't sound all that appealing, so I put it back. *sigh* I do love 'em, but my waistline won't get any smaller if I eat them this year!

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

In the past I would have to say that our family did a pretty good job of splitting the difference. As a Catholic family, there was of course a huge focus put on mass and the true reason for the Easter holiday. Even though the religious aspect was the foundation for our celebrations, our parents definitely got us to believe in the hype of the Easter Bunny and would hide eggs so we could go on a treasure hunt after a big family dinner with my Grandma's sister's family. (haha - did ya follow that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com