Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 13

It's here! It's here! It's heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeee!! :)

I ordered a treadmill about a week ago and today it arrived! I'm so excited! I've been wanting one for awhile, so mom and I cleared out a spot in her bedroom for it.

The delivery company will only put it in the house, NOT necessarily where you want it. haha So we had to move it from one end of the house....to the other!

Did I mention how big a box it was? And that the treadmill itself weighs 350 pounds? Whew!

So we got it moved across the house and unpacked...



And then I got to use it!! :) I ran/walked 1.5 miles tonight. It felt great! LOVE it! I can tell I'm going to be loving this purchase for quite a while!

4 comments:

  1. :) I'm a bit jealous! I want an elliptical so bad! Put it right in front of the TV... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our treadmill was super heavy too. It's the overall consensus that if we ever move out of this house, the treadmill is staying....

    Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!! I've been wanting a good treadmill for ages. But the house I'm in right now is, well, shaky, and even walking on it would rattle the whole house!
    It will definitely be something I invest in when Mike and I get a house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! :)

    Missy, I had an elliptical when I lived in Indy. When I moved home I had NO room for it, so I sold it to my cousin. haha

    Kayla, I may have to invest in a moving man when I move next! ha

    Angie, when you look...go to Amazon. They have pretty awesome prices and mine even had FREE shipping which saved me $175!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com