Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 25

Alright, I am EXHAUSTED. I really cannot remember a time in my life (well, besides State Officer year! ha) that I have repeatedly been this tired. And it feels great! Wait...what? :)

The weather is a major reason for my state of exhaustion. When it's rainy and dreary I have a really hard time keeping my energy level up. I've also been working out at least 6 nights a week, but usually it's every night. So after a long day at work, a hard work out, and a shower...and dinner...I'm done for. haha It really doesn't help either when Toby snuggles up to me and sleeps. ;)

But on to the picture of the day....anyone have any spare gravel they'll share?

Our gravel is all out in the road, across the road in the ditch. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com