Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

5QF - 5/13

On a side note...I am down another 1.4 pounds! Total is now up to 33 pounds lost! :) WOOHOO!!


And on to Five Question Friday...


- - -

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

I am definitely an ankle sock gal with tennis shoes. Most of the time I don't wear socks though! I wear "business casual" to work which for me means khakis or dress pants and a nice top. That also means I usually wear a pair of ballet flats and no socks. :)


2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

I do not have any children, but I think it's important to pick a name together. I'm kind of old-fashioned and would love to have family names as part of my future children's names. We shall see though...ha


3. What is your favorite type of weather?

My favorite type of weather is sunny and about 70 degrees with a slight breeze. AHHHHH that sounds like heaven, right?? ;) I don't like it too hot...or too cold...just a nice average.


4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

Dang it, it would be early. ha I'd probably be up at sunrise every morning. I wish I were the "sleep in" type, but alas...I'm not. Whether or not my alarm is set, my internal alarm usually goes off about 5-15 minutes BEFORE my actual alarm does. Do you know how big a bummer that is on cold, winter mornings? :p


5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

haha...no, I have not. I suspect that will come along after I'm married and "settled" down somewhere.


5 comments:

  1. I seem to wake up about 15 minutes before my alarm goes off. It is indeed a bummer. Stopping by from 5QF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weightloss! I am down 8 pounds myself :) I wish that I could wake up early on my own! You're very lucky! If I got to choose, I would chose to wake up early and actually be tired when it's time for bed :)

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl on the weight loss! Love the new ticker at the top...you are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buying cemetary plots...now there's something else I can add to my list of things to do that creep me out. That's right up there with walking through a haunted house or using a public washroom.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com