Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 44

Today has been a busy and productive day!

I slept in (which I rarely ever get to do), I got a haircut, we gave Toby a haircut & bath, I cleaned my room (including dresser drawers!), and I got a long workout done. I'm on Week 4 of C25K and love it!


I still need to make my bed since I washed the sheets today. And I need to put the vacuum away. I also need to carry a box of stuff upstairs to the storage room. I have another box of stuff that will probably drive me nuts for the next few weeks, but I hope that the emails I sent out earlier today will result in me selling the stuff and getting it out of my hair! ha

I just showered and I'm ready to take it easy the rest of the night. It feels pretty nice outside, so I will probably sit out on the deck while mom grills dinner tonight...mmmm, steak. :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com