Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 65

Still enjoying a hot and glorious weekend in KY! Today we did some shopping, had Mongolian lunch in town, washed cars, spent time on the patio (again), had a yummy homemade Mexican dinner, dropped sis off in downtown Lexington for a swing dance, and now waiting til it's time to go pick her up. ha

My Scentsy Director challenged us to "brand your car" this month. My cousin has a vinyl cutter, so we created my car vinyl. I think it looks pretty good. I would prefer white, but he didn't have any...so don't mind how terrible I look. (Did I mention it was 90 today and we just finished washing cars? haha)


Well, I'm gonna get back to enjoying the cooler evening...after we go pick my sis up! haha

Later ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com