Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 67

I love getting my stuff organized. I'm actually kind of OCD about it. Kinda. Sorta. Yeah....I am. haha

Tonight after work I picked mom up and we went to Lowe's to buy a shelf unit I saw over the weekend down in Lexington. The box came with NO instructions and said "assembles in 30 minutes" with a cute little time clock graphic. haha We were pleasantly surprised that it really did only take us about 20 minutes! :) Woohoo! No tools necessary...besides a small hammer to insure that the bars get locked into the brackets. It was very very easy. We are probably going to go get another one after we finish cleaning that room. (right now there is no room for it)


I am glad to have my Scentsy boxes unpacked and out of my bedroom because I had no room for them! Now I'm getting my inventory built up for craft fairs, open houses, etc. If you're interested in hosting one or know of a great craft show within 4 hours driving distance from Osgood, please let me know!!

*side note - why is it that when it's dark out the days drag on forever, but when it's light out late the evening is a blur and before you know it, it's time for bed!?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com