Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 6/9


I'm just thankful it's Thursday...and that means the week is nearly over! ha

I'm also thankful for the nice weather we've had recently.

I'm thankful for living in the country and enjoying the sight of farmers in the fields!

I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy and co-workers who like to have fun.

And I'm now extremely thankful that the cluster-F of a conference call I was on is over!! Suffice it to say, that other company better get it together!! ARGH.

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year when farmers are cutting the hay and you see all the pretty round bales everywhere! Now if I could just borrow someone's tractor and do the same to my pasture... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy your job! It really makes all the difference in the world :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com