Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday...that means it's time to link up with what you're loving this day!!


I'm loving that the week is half over! It feels like this week has been a blur and yet...it's been a struggle getting to the weekend again. haha

I'm loving all the excitement my friends and family (and their friends) are having over my Scentsy business! I'm hoping some others will decide to have book parties or online parties (hint, hint! ha).

I'm loving the later daylight hours...just wish it wouldn't feel like the nights are flying by!

I'm loving that I'm in the office where there is air conditioning at work. I am NOT cut out for high 90's with all this dreadful Indiana humidity!

I'm loving life :)

1 comment:

  1. Scentsy are fun and smell great! Indiana has humidity? I live in Alabama and would have never guessed that!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com