Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

WW Before & After

This morning as I was getting ready, I pulled on a t-shirt that I haven't really worn in awhile. It's my Colts shirt that Jenna made me before I took her to a football game back in 2008 for her Christmas present. (the shirt was part of mine! ha) Back then it was TIGHT. I mean, I looked like a stuffed sausage. EWWW

Today, the shirt is quite loose. I know it's hard to see from the picture (you can kinda tell from the bottom of the shirt how it kinda gapes away from my body), but it's almost big enough that I can go down a size! (now that will be a day I celebrate!!) I still have a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg way to go before I reach a healthy goal weight, but after just 21 weeks of Weight Watchers (I was mistaken the last time I posted...guess I should have checked before posting that a few weeks back!?!) and exercise, I am down almost 43 pounds. It feels good. Really good.



I don't post a lot about it, but it's funny how just a piece of clothing can totally recall a different time in your life. In that before picture, I was easily what I weighed at the beginning of this year (and no, only my WW girls know that number!), possibly more. Ugh. BUT now, I am getting closer to my goal with each passing week. I am actually excited to step on the scales each week to find out how I've done. haha Never thought that would happen.

Well now I am off to enjoy this absolutely gorgeous day here in Indy with my sis. Toodles :)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! You are looking good. I'm so proud of you! Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic!!! You look amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome Erin!! You can DEFINITELY tell a difference in the two pics!! Keep up the great work lady!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com