Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Days 94-100 & Cozumel

Kind of a misnomer to say "and Cozumel" because those days were ALL spent in our glorious tropical paradise! haha I am sad to be back, but glad at the same time. I am really missing being a beach bum, snorkeling, and eating breakfast with a view of the ocean....however, I love sleeping in my own bed! haha

Suffice it to say, we had a BLAST! No way will I ever do a big trip like that again without going all inclusive. It made the trip that much better because we didn't have to worry about paying for our meals or drinks (which could get quite expensive!). The staff was amazing (as was expected at a 4-star resort) and by the end of the week there, several of them knew us well and took good care of us.

A few of my highlights: tanning in the Mexican sun, reading my Kindle under the tiki hut on the beach, snorkeling, saw a barracuda twice (tried to get a picture the last day but no luck!), saw a spotted sting ray, got stung by little jelly fish (they actually moved the buoy lines around the "safe" snorkeling area in due to several people getting stung), hung out at all 3 resort bars, ate lots of yummy Mexican cuisine, laughed a lot during the 3 karaoke nights, and in general...relaxed!

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story :)















2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! Glad you had a good trip! I've never taken an all-inclusive trip, but then again, I've never really taken a resort vacation like this either! I've always heard you should go all-in on any cruise you take, too! Awesome pictures, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast! I think everyone should do an all-inclusive vacation at least once in their life...no matter how long it takes to save up for it! ha This was the first time we'd done such a thing, but now we're hooked! We might try a cruise here in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com