Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Weigh-In

I was kinda nervous about weigh-in today...not because I had a bad week with food or exercise, I didn't. It was because I am bloated and miserable....ugh, why do women have to suffer each month? ha

I am HAPPY to report that I lost 1 pound this week and have officially lost 50.2 pounds total!! I was of course hoping to hit this goal 3 weeks ago, but am pleased with my weight loss so far. Lots more to go, but I'm up for the challenge!

Time for me to exercise and get ready. I got to sleep in 2 hours this morning!!! :) And I must've really needed it because I didn't even hear my alarm, it was the back-up alarm that went off (which usually only happens when I forget to turn it off!).

Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com