Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 210

Thank goodness it's...almost Friday! haha I am glad this whirlwind week is coming to an end, even though my weekend is going to be busy.

Today was a cold, rainy Indiana day. Fall is really starting to set in. It was kinda sad to come home and see an empty deck...we put the patio chairs on the front porch because it is covered and more protected from the elements. It is nice to FINALLY see the leaves change colors! :)



Tonight after work, I decided to finish Week 2 of C25K. I am hoping to fit some exercise time in tomorrow, but I have a hectic schedule running errands after work, so I'm not sure it'll happen. I wanted to make sure I got W2 finished before the weekend. It felt good to push myself a little more with each day of the program and get more distance out of the same time.


This evening I was working on scent samples for my Scentsy Scent of the Month club and Toby was so tuckered out he thought he should snuggle with me during a break. It's lucky for him that he's so cute...if not, he'd sure be a pest! Oh wait, he IS a pest! haha We just put up with it because of that cute lil mug. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com