Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 220

You know it's been a good day when you've got stacks of orders to enter! :) Met lots of awesome people today!! So excited about where this business is taking me. The only problem with these days is that I'm totally exhausted from loading the vehicle, unloading the vehicle, lugging everything into the location, setting it up, standing all day talking to customers, tearing it down, lugging everything out of the location, loading the vehicle, and then unloading the vehicle once home. Doesn't it make you tired just reading about it?? haha


On another note, I've been testing a new face wash and moisturizer. It cleared up my acne in 2 washes!! I couldn't believe it...I've even been much less shiny during the day (ugh to having oily skin!). Today I noticed that one side of my mouth seems to be itchy and swollen. I'm really, really hoping it's not from this new product, but experience tells me it probably is...I'm gonna give it a day or two and see where we stand. Then maybe I'll reveal this miracle product! haha :p

1 comment:

  1. So.. what is this miracle face wash? I have a horrible time with adult acne. UGH! I hate it!! I've tried proactive.. I've tried Skin ID.. I've tried regular washes.. I'm half tempted to throw in the towel and head to the dermatologist!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com