Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 222

Jeez...how did I get so far behind?!?

This week has been cRaZy!! I feel like I've been pulled a million different ways and that while it's been a bit on the nutty side, it's also been pretty darn fantastic! So stay tuned for the days I've missed. :)

Tuesday was a busy day. I worked per usual, but only until 1pm. I then took 3 hours off with remaining vacation time to give myself time to pack and set up for the Scentsy booth I was doing.  On my way home that afternoon, I had to smile because it was a true fall day...following a combine! Oh the life of a farming community. ha


Our county always has a yearly Taste of Home Cooking School event and it's HUGE. I mean, people literally stand in line waiting for the newspaper office to open the first day tickets go on sale. There were hoards (I couldn't make this up if I tried!) of people waiting for the doors to officially open at the event...they rushed in (think of Black Friday sale crowds)...grabbed their seats, goodie bags, and then came to visit those of us set up in the vendor market. I wasn't sure how it would go and I was quite happy when sales exceeded my hopes! Before I left the event, I got an email from a girl I met Sunday at the craft show...and she joined my Scentsy team! I am so excited to work with Amanda! We have a lot in common and she has the same relationship with her mom that I have with mine, so it's just another common ground. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com