Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 244

Wednesday I played hookie and called in sick to work...hey, I have a paid sick day that would have gone to waste if I didn't use it! ;) haha

I tried to sleep in, but of course Toby was having none of that. I did manage to get about 6 hours of sleep that morning. Since I was out of town on Monday, I had to go do payroll for the excavating company. The rest of the day I was admittedly lazy! I pretty much sat on the couch reading and did laundry. ha

I was excited to get an item in the mail...my gift from the company I work for due to having put in 1 year with them.


And the rest of my day looked something like this -

Snow still remaining at noon

my oh so nutritious lunch

the blue screen of death that almost made me cry that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com