Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

5QF - 1/20

I am very frustrated to say that I stayed the same weight this week! Argh! I am hoping to be down another 7 pounds in 2 weeks...gotta add in some extra workouts I guess (6 days a week must not be enough!). ha

Didn't have internet today at work because like most of Indiana, Frontier's service was out. Thank goodness I don't have that problem here at home! :)

Okay folks, time for another Five Question Friday!!





- - -

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

Well...I would be lying if I didn't say that in the past I have hidden snacks. Now I do not even keep anything that would tempt me around! ha My favorite snacks now are the Skinny Cow candies and fruit. Boring, I know. ;)


2. Do you keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

I am a bit OCD, so I do my level best to keep my vehicle clean. There is never any "junk" in it, but it isn't always swept out/wiped down. I don't like clutter and that extends to my car! Nothing falling out here.


3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

Yes, I have! It was a fun vacation with my mom and sister a couple summers ago. I will be going back this summer for Scentsy's annual convention...and it's RIGHT before my 30th birthday. The only thing that would make this second trip better would be having someone special to go with...but I'm not holding out much faith there, so I'll just have to live it up myself! :p


4. Warm room/light blankets or cold room/warm snuggly blankets?

It's a toss up. I like having my room warm enough that I can sleep without covers, but I also love to snuggle up in a blanket on a cool night.


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?

I have to preface this by saying that I absolutely LOVE to fly. :) I would travel every day of every year if I could afford to do it! I really haven't ever had any bad experiences. I've experienced weather delays, mechanical delays, turbulence, sickness on my first long international flight...but I don't really consider any of that as bad. I love it and can't wait for my next trip...wherever and whenever that may be. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com