Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 329

Thursday I had a doc's appointment in Indy...that I will try to find time to talk about another day! (Tired and getting ready to take a nap right now.) Suffice it to say that it was about my health and I am healthy, but after some tests in the near future, we're pretty sure it'll be confirmed that I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Explains a few things and hopefully will be under control shortly! Anyway, on to the picture of the day....haha

I had a double earache on Thursday, the one was so painful, I couldn't even touch my face or neck on that side. It's all part of the allergy cold I have right now. Ugh. I came home and had mom help me with ear candling. Love it! Felt immediately better. If you'd never done it, look it up. Disgusting but awesome all at the same time. ha

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com