Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weigh In

The last 2 weeks have been a major struggle for me. I have not exercised, I have been eating out way too much (dates with the boy) and I have been drinking far too much pop! Today I am restarting myself. I can't keep playing this game. Argh!

I weighed in this morning at 268.4. YIKES! I hate that number. I was almost 10 pounds lower than this moment just 2-3 weeks ago! The sweet cravings have been out of control, not gonna lie. DQ is my worst enemy right now. Combined with the fact that it is one of the few things my mom can slurp down (she had top dentures done and is on soft food diet).

I also used my fat loss monitor (that I couldn't wait to get for Christmas and have used once since!) to see where I was at...registered at 28% fat and 26.9 BMI. Definitely not good.

This morning I walked 1.5 miles outside. I am loving this weather!! I plan to do an ionic detox today and to hop back on the treadmill this evening. Today's meals are planned out and about half of this week's meals are planned. Just need to finish my meal planning and be conscious about exercising plus drinking LOTS more water.

I'm back on the bandwagon!

1 comment:

  1. I am jumping back on the healthy train tomorrow too. The past 2-3 weeks have been the same for me. Maybe 3 workouts totaly in 2-3 weeks and eating like pure crap. Drinking too much alcohol and not enough water. Good luck to you. Let's encourage each other!

    BTW - what's an ionic detox?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com