Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hangman

There once was a man who wanted to play a game. He asked his lady and she agreed. Hangman was the game. Something simple and fun. Game after game was played. Some phrases were about the silly TV series they had on in the background (Call of the Wildman), her pet (Toby), and others were about life. Laughs and smiles were plentiful. The man asked for one more game and the lady complied.


As soon as she saw the letter spaces...her heart knew...


And as she guessed the phrase, the man knelt down on one knee and asked the words written on the page..."Will you marry me?"


She said "YES!" He placed a ring upon her finger.


A kiss sealed their fate as future husband and wife. :)

And so a new chapter begins....


**Wedding date will be set at the beginning of the year. We've got so many other things going on and working to get our lives aligned, so we're going to wait and see where we want to be once the New Year arrives. I am feeling so incredibly blessed! I've also been dying to share this with all of you! The engagement took place Sunday night, but we had family to tell in person before sharing the news with the rest of the world.

12 comments:

  1. EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! How fun!! What a great story.. and gorgeous ring!! (I have to ask, did he pick it out, or did he have help!?) Hooray for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations lady! I know I don't comment all that often but I definitely read everything, and this is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet way to ask you, too! Isn't he the creative one?! :o) Congratulations to you both!!! I'm so excited to watch all of your wedding plans unfold!! So happy for you, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come read this quick!! Love the ring, I need to see a close up but it looks gorgeous!! Congrats Congrats Congrats! Sooooooo incredibly happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a proposal! That is so amazing. Lovely ring, and I love that game so I think it is just so sweet.

    Following from the GFC hop. Love if you could hop over and join in my Weekend Blog Walk at: http://www.athometake2.com!

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fun way of proposing! Creative and cute. You will have exciting days of planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats. Such a sweet and unique way to propose.

      Delete
  8. Wow! What a fun proposal!

    Love your weightloss journey posts too ;)
    New follower from GFC Hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can ;)
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how wonderful and romantic, what a great story. added your button to my blog.l

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love hangman!! everyone makes fun of me for still suggesting it as a game to play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute proposal idea, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com