Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Guest Post - Hayley

So excited to introduce you all to my very FIRST guest blogger - - and coincidentally, my very first sponsor!! Woohoo! Take time to check out Hayley's blog...and let her know you found her in my lil part of the blog world. ha Oh...and if you're interested in swapping (it's free!) sponsor spots - check out my sidebar! ;) 

Find Hayley here:

BLOG  /  TWITTER
- - - - - -


Hey all of you "Life and Times of E1" readers!!! My name is Hayley and I blog over at Hayleys World. And I'm here to take over the blog for today! I hope that's ok. :) 

What's that? Oh, you wanna know a little about me. Sure, I'd be happy to tell you. 

I am a 30 something, really only 31...not even 31.5 yet, should I really be saying 30 'something' yet?, anyways....where was I? Oh yes, 30 something Army wife and mom of 2. 7 year old boy and almost 3 year old girl (born 09-09-09...yeah, I know, pretty cool!). 

We are stationed in North Pole, Alaska right now and have been here for 2 years. Yes, it's super duper cold in the winters, but I love it. We might come back after he gets out, but the only things keeping us from doing that is it's super duper far away from family. 

I love God, my family and friends, photography, blogging, being a stay at home mom, volunteering, cooking and baking and sewing and crafts. I'm possibly opening up a shop. Well, I did open it, just not officially yet. You can check it out here. Just kind of testing the waters and listing things as I make them and get some pictures. 

I've been sitting in B&N for almost an hour now trying to come up with a good topic for my guest post. The only thing I can think about is Big Brother. If you don't know about Big Brother, first push that big rock you've been living under off of you and listen up. This year 16 people entered the house. They have no contact with the outside world (unless you are one of the lucky couple who wins a call or gets to be Head of Household and gets a letter from home). They spend all summer in there and vote one out of the house each week. 

Last nights episode has everyone's panties in a wad. The guy who was everyone was 97% sure was getting voted out totally turned his game around and is not even on the block to go home. He put on this whole production in front of the whole house, got the veto holder to use it on him AND even convinced the Head of Household, who was also his nemesis in the house to make a final 2 deal with him. 

Everyone is all upset because when he got off the block, it meant that Brittney is now on the block AND headed out the door tomorrow. I'd be really really surprised if she doesn't. But everyone LOVES Brittney. And while, I do to, I love the game more and the move that Dan played was FABULOUS!!!! 

He has already won the game once and he's working his way to do it again. No one particularly likes him, but he plays the game good and that's what most base their decision on in the end. 

And what bugs me too is when people find out someone they thought they were close to had lied to them, or rallied to get them out of the house. Well DUH!!! It's a game, for lots and lots of money!! 

Well, so sorry for the ramble, I got a little excited!!! I would love for you to stop by my blog and get to know me a little more. You'll find a bit of everything from menu planning and recipes, to photography to fun linkups. 

Have a super fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com