Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

So Much To Update

Good intentions never get me anywhere! ha

Well, once again I feel like I am so far behind. I do my best to keep updated on reading everyone's blogs, but I never seem to find time to post anything on mine!

We've been busy busy busy with wedding plans. We are officially 104 days away from our I Do's! :) This weekend Jenna came home and worked on Bridal Shower stuff. She kept mom busy helping her get some decorations ready for the shower...and for the wedding! So glad they agreed to take that on because it was many hours worth of work! ;)


We have tubs stacked up in the living room full of wedding supplies - our toasting glasses, cake knife/server, my jewelry, the cake topper, beer cups, decorations, etc. One of the tubs is stored in my Scentsy room (aka the utility/laundry room). My dress and Eric's suit are tucked away in closets. Mom's also got the garters hid for safe keeping. haha It's a surprise for Eric! (Hi hunny!!)

In other news, I'm back on the healthy eating and exercising bandwagon. I am having more trouble than before with tracking my daily points! Ugh. I think it's because so much other stuff is going on in life that I find it hard to take the few minutes needed each day to sit down and make plans for food and/or record what I've eaten. I am not going to give up. I want to feel my best on our big day! That's some serious motivation. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com