Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another Sneak Peek!

For those of you on Facebook, you've probably already seen the following picture, but considering most of you have not, I figured I would share it!

Our awesome photographer posted another sneak peek this weekend....and I am DYING to see the rest of the pictures!


This was from not too long before the ceremony started...you can kinda see it and I'll share more about it later, but the hankie in my hand with the flowers was my maternal Grandma's. It was my something old! :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Erin! You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Erin!!!! I loved the honeymoon pictures, too. Looks like you guys had a great time. An all-inclusive vacation sounds amazing. Nothing to worry about the whole time b/c it's already paid for = awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com