Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Wedding, Part 9

Actual party time now!

mmm food! people are still raving about the fried chicken ;)




being introduced as Mr & Mrs!



my family/friends outnumbered Eric's 15-1 (and no, I'm not kidding)







getting advice from my Great Aunt & Uncle...love them to pieces!

can't wait to frame this pic - my childhood friend, Lauren, married my cousin...their oldest came up to see the "prince & princess (aka bride & groom)" when he noticed the Groom's cake and promptly told his mom "MOM, they have a Superman cake!" too cute!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the details for your reception...and the food. WOW! Normally you get tiny cheese squares and mini quiches, but you totally know how to do a buffet! That looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com