Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Lion Roars

Some of you may not know this about me....but I really love tattoos! ha ;)

I have one tattoo...been thinking about a second and third one for awhile now. When we got married, Eric talked about getting a "ring" tattoo or something to symbolize the ring for times when he couldn't wear his wedding ring. He has had jobs in the past where he has not been allowed to wear any type of jewelry, including a wedding ring or watch. I too love this idea and hope to get one in the near future, but since Eric's birthday is at the end of the month, he got his today!

His cousin knew someone who did tattoos locally (someone we could trust and had seen their work), so we booked an appointment and as of today...Eric is now a member of the tattoo club!

He finally decided on a lion's head (I'm a Leo) on his ring finger so it would be seen instead of something hidden by his actual ring. I think it turned out really cool!


Now maybe I'll get my ring finger tattoo later this year for my birthday! ha

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I like the lion idea, too. Very creative! Neither Cory or I wear a wedding ring and for years we pondered over getting tattoos where the ring would be, but ultimately decided not to. Not because we think we'll break up, ha! More because we couldn't decide on what to get!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com