Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Another Day


Today was a typical day in the life and times of Erin! ha I only work three days a week so on Tuesdays and Thursdays I am at home with my lil ankle biter, Toby. Today he was particularly troublesome. haha Every Thursday I clean everywhere he roams! (that area is growing weekly) He gets crated and of course he whines for awhile, but then settles down and I get my work done. As I mentioned before, he's learning new feats every day! Today's assignment was learning how to climb onton mommy's loveseat, which he is NOT allowed to do!! So it was a constant struggle to discourage this new behavior. We've also been working on getting him adjusted to wearing a collar. Toby likes to run from my room, through the kitchen and into the living room where mamaw hangs out....thus needing a method to determine where my sneakster is at all times! We got him the smallest cat collar (still had to add a notch) with a bell. He doesn't like his jingle collar. ha Actually, he generally pouts when it is on...tonight he has been doing much better with it. He has been playing all evening and now he is running amuck in the living room! So now that I have a few free moments while mamaw is watching little Tobers, I have a few new pictures and a video! Sorry the lighting is so bad on the video, but if you make the slightest movement he quits playing and walks over to you! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com