Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

El Sickey strikes!

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone! I have had that nasty cold that has been going around...I finally went to the doctor today only to be told what I already knew! ha He prescribed me a high dosage of amoxicillin and so hopefully I will be getting better soon, especially since doc only gave me 7 days worth of meds. I've been sleeping non-stop since Friday night in an effort to feel better, but it isn't working. At least I could sleep! Now the medicine is kicking in and I can't stop coughing or blowing my nose...I'm not convinced that I'm going to get any sleep tonight! Oh well, that is the update from my deathbed (it has felt like it anyway).

Go figure...I would get sick the week when I am supposed to be starting my second job!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I was so afraid that I was coming down with something over the weekend...but it passed just as quickly as it came...thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com