Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the Course Again!

Well, it has been quite a while since I've written anything...so here goes nothing! All my time has been spent working here recently. I've been spending 40+ hours at the golf course and about 20 hours at the salon. I told mom the other night that last summer didn't seem to be this difficult when I was working 60 hours a week, but I also built up to that work schedule. Things are going well at the course. We are busier with every day...and every warmer day brings better greens! The guys keep teasing me that they're going to make me a golfer yet! ha I actually wouldn't mind learning how to play, seeing as how I watch people play all the time, but clubs are expensive and I would need a lefty set! argh! Who knows, they may wear me down yet!?! *wink*

Here are a few pictures from the course! I have more on my camera that I haven't downloaded yet, but I keep waiting for The Boss (aka Jesse) to finish putting up trim in the clubhouse before I post the "finished" pictures! Things are looking really good and we get tons of compliments daily. You definitely can't beat a job where you get to sit and read or work on stuff you bring while practically sitting outside!! (there is a big sliding door on the side of the clubhouse that we open and you feel like you're sitting outside) Even bartending isn't too bad! ha The guys generally tip pretty well and its easy enough to open the cooler and get out whatever one of the 11 beers we currently sell!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are liking the job. Any good leads on a man? Find a good one that gives golfing lessons! The place looks beautiful. I love the picture of the sun set and the one with the windmill. Talk with you later!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com