Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh Toby!

My little boy had surgery yesterday...he will stay a BOY. hahaha I took him to see Dr. Rimstidt and mom picks him up today. I can't believe he's already 6 months old! It has been strangely quiet around the house for the past day. He sure keeps the place hopping!! I won't get home til late tonight so I won't get to see my baby until he's all settled in at home. I told mom Toby will think I'm the evil one for taking him and leaving him...mom gets to be the hero because she's picking him up and bringing him home! ha He hasn't spent a night away from his two homes. He was always with the breeder's family, Bridget, until we got him and he's spent every night with us since then. I'm sure he thinks he's been cut off! He won't have his toys, his comfy couches, or his towel and puppy pal that he sleeps with every night. I'm sure he'll be glad to get home! We are just hoping that having him neutered helps with his potty training. He did so well at first, but is starting to revert to bad habits!?! He started hiking his leg and like most men...he has terrible aim! haha I'm hoping the surgery has him back to squatting like a good lil boy!



I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

  1. How is Toby getting along? Has the problems been fixed?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com