Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leisure in Lexington

I had an absolute blast in Lexington this weekend!! Friday afternoon I drove down to visit my cousin, Zach, for the weekend. Saturday we attended the Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs Football game. It was soooo much fun! :D We started out sitting in the sun, which was almost hot and then the sun went down...BRRRRR! We froze the last half of the game, but still enjoyed a close game! I am a Georgia fan...have been for a long time! Zach is now a Kentucky fan because they brainwash the people of Lexington! haha Just kidding! But seriously, Wildcat Country is nuts! Zach told me he wouldn't go to the game with me unless I wore blue....so I wore a UK shirt....but that didn't stop me from cheering for the red team! ha The people around us didn't quite know what to think, but I had the best time!! :D Today we just enjoyed hanging out at his apartment. We drove to Starbucks (still in pjs..ha) and because they were so slow, they gave us our order for FREE! Woohoo! I made it home in time to watch the Colts beat the Steelers! Yay!!

All in all it was a great weekend! Hope you have a good week! Enjoy the pictures! ;)

Final Score - Go Dawgs!!


action on the field!

Zach & I before the game started...it was warm then! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com