Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Sunday night already???

Ugh! Where did the weekend go? ha

Friday night was pretty quiet...my cousin, Zach, came over late and we played Wii and watched tv. We always have a good time hanging out, even if it involves doing nothing! ha

Saturday...oh the day of many "plan" changes! We started off the day considering buying tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers playoff game. Then we couldn't find anyone to go with us. (Jenna & I) Then we decided to go, you're only young once! ha Then...Jenna's apartment became flooded by a burst pipe in the laundry room right next to her main wall. Then we decided not to go because she had a mess to deal with, but that I would go to Indy and we'd watch the game while out for dinner/drinks.

Today - Sunday...mom and I went to breakfast per usual. Then I helped her fill out some annual reports on the computer for the township. (She's a Township Trustee and I'm the Clerk.) I drove up to Indy, went to the Apple store and bought an iTouch! It's awesome! ha We spent the rest of the afternoon watching tv, talking, and downloading music. Right before the Steelers game came on, we met Jenna's friend Fei-Fei at Applebee's where I treated them to dinner! :) We talked a lot, laughed a lot, ate and drink a little...ha...even talked to an elderly man sitting at the booth across from our table about the Purdue Varsity Glee Club! (Jen had on a Purdue shirt and the guy and 2 ladies had just seen PVGC perform tonight in Indy. sidenote: if you haven't seen the guys in action, you have to go see a show! They are great!!) haha I dropped Jenna off at her place and made my way home. There's actually some fresh snow on the ground tonight near home, but not much. And to finish a great weekend...the Steelers (my favorite team only second to the Colts) just won their game and are headed to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Woohoo!

Now it's time to relax a little and get myself to bed so I can start my week off right! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Sorry your plans for the Steeler's game didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com