Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

Wow, I can't believe it's already Friday!! It has been a good week overall.

Jenna's neck is much better. She has her last chiro appointment tomorrow morning.

Toby is as rotten as ever. Example: I'm trying to type right now and he's crawling all over me, it makes this a little more difficult to do!

Exercising is still going well...I love all the energy I have the rest of the day! I did have one day this week where I seriously considered not getting up to do it, but I started feeling guilty, so I immediately jumped up and got it done. haha That is saying a lot for me!! :p

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I think my cousin Zach is coming home this weekend! If he does, I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun hanging out.

Well, not too much going on these days...hope you all have a WARM weekend indoors! It's definitely cold out there! BRRR

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com