Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day



We were all enjoying yet ANOTHER snow day in southeastern Indiana today! I was finally able to get out of the house. The roads are not great by any means, but they are decent enough to drive. I packed Toby up and off we went on our little adventure. :)

First I had to stop and get some gas! That is one thing you don't want your vehicle to run out of in the winter! haha Toby was pretty wound up in his carrier (he hates the one I used, but when I'm by myself, its the only option as he is completely locked in)...so we stopped at the Co-Op to see mamaw! Toby was very excited!! :) Mom loves to show him off to all her co-workers and they always enjoy seeing him.

After those 2 stops, we finally made our way to Monica's! Ethan was waiting for us at the door...in his cute footie pajamas! ha We played for an hour or so...watched bits and pieces of 2 different movies...and then ate a delicious lunch Monica fixed! (well Ethan ate a corndog! ha) After lunch, Ethan and I got all bundled up and went outside to play. I pulled him on his sled for awhile. We ATTEMPTED to build a snowman, but the snow just didn't want to stick! We even played on his playset after breaking off a bunch of ice. I tried to swing while he went down the slide, but the chain was frozen and it dumped me on the ground! haha Thank goodness I was the one with the camera or else I may have to show a pic of me! :p We played outside for an hour and it was cold, but so much fun!!!

Toby was so worn out from playing in the house with Ethan and following Monica around that he fell asleep in his carrier on the way home! haha :)

I finally got to play in the snow! YAY!

PS - We are expecting more snow Friday & Monday...could be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com