Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blast from the Past

Here are a few more pictures that I scanned. All in all, I scanned about 300 pictures!?! If you are on Facebook or Myspace, you can view everything.

It's funny how many memories resurfaced as I scanned the pictures! I've had some really awesome opportunities, made some unbelievably amazing friends, learned a lot of important lessons about life/myself/others, and still have so much more to do! All of this in only 26...almost 27 years! Wow. ha :)

JCD National Jr. Honor Society - 8th grade trip to Chicago!

Our State Officer Team & families after State Convention


hanging out on the FFA Lake on the floating dock...many hours spent on this thing!
(Kyle jumped off the dock onto the bridge to take this pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com