Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Good Ol' Days

I just bought a scanner...something I have wanted to do for awhile, but kept putting off because my sister has one (although she is in Indy) and my cousin has one (albeit, I drive by their house everyday but never have time to stop in).

Tonight I got it all set up and decided to test it out... I started pulling some pictures off my French memo board and out of some of the frames around my room (all pics that I only have print copies of, you know, pre-digital era).

For all my friends on Facebook, you have seen the madness start...for everyone else, I'll try to keep you updated on my progress! ha I have LOTS of pictures from the good ol' days...LOTS and LOTS.

Here are a few that I scanned tonight! :)

The 2000-2001 NEWLY elected Indiana FFA State Officer Team!

My close college friends & sorority sisters pre-Barn Dance! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com