Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

G'Day Mate!

It's official! Last night I bought my plane ticket to Australia!!! :)

I am soooooooo excited to be able to travel to the land down under, affectionately called Oz, to visit Karissa, Petey, and Gab. I figure I better take advantage of my "down time" this winter since I have no idea how much longer I'll be at the golf course and will be sitting at home 4 months out of the year! haha

I will leave Indy on November 18th and fly to Perth. As of right now...my plan is to spend the weekend with the Moar's. Then I'm going walkabout (sorta). :p I'll be traveling to Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Airlie Beach/Great Barrier Reef, and Auckland (New Zealand). I'll return to Perth on December 4th and am looking forward to helping celebrate Gab's 1st Birthday on the 5th! :) My last week in Oz will be spent exploring the Perth/Bunbury area with K as my guide. Mostly I just plan on soaking up some sunshine and visiting with K/playing with Gab. I fly out of Perth on December 14th and get to enjoy almost a day in Hong Kong (China). I will return to Indy at about 11pm on December 15th if all flights go well and no weather delays! (you never know how the winter will be in the states, especiallly Newark & Indy!)

I will be doing A LOT of flying...which I'm totally fine with; however, I really wish I weren't traveling by myself!! I understand its impossible for everyone else to be away from work for almost 4 weeks during Thanksgiving-Christmas.

I'm sure I'll keep you posted as trip time draws near...now that the large chunk of my trip is covered (besides hotels while exploring on my own), it feels more like a reality!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com